Recombinant Anti-LLT1 Mab (HOM-19389)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human LLT1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human LLT1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- C-type lectin domain family 2 member D is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CLEC2D gene. This gene encodes a member of the natural killer cell receptor C-type lectin family. The encoded protein inhibits osteoclast formation and contains a transmembrane domain near the N-terminus as well as the C-type lectin-like extracellular domain. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been identified, but the full-length nature of every transcript has not been defined. CLEC2D encodes the gene for the Lectin Like Transcript-1 (LLT1) protein which is a functional ligand for the human NKR-P1A receptor, encoded by the KLRB1 gene.
- binding; receptor activity; sugar binding; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CLEC2D; C-type lectin domain family 2, member D; C type lectin superfamily 2, member D; C-type lectin domain family 2 member D; C type lectin related f; CLAX; lectin like transcript 1; LLT1; OCIL; LLT-1; C-type lectin related f; lectin-like transcript 1; lectin-like NK cell receptor; osteoclast inhibitory lectin; C-type lectin superfamily 2, member D;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.