Recombinant Anti-LSR Mab (HOM-19390)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human LSR Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human LSR.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The lipolysis-stimulated lipoprotein receptor, LSR, is a multimeric protein complex in the liver that undergoes conformational changes upon binding of free fatty acids, thereby revealing a binding site (s) that recognizes both apoB and apoE.
- receptor activity;
- LSR; lipolysis stimulated lipoprotein receptor; lipolysis-stimulated lipoprotein receptor; ILDR3; immunoglobulin like domain containing receptor 3; lipolysis stimulated remnant; LISCH7; LISCH protein; lipolysis-stimulated remnant; lipolysis-stimulated receptor; liver-specific bHLH-Zip transcription factor; immunoglobulin-like domain containing receptor 3; MGC10659; MGC48312; MGC48503;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.