Recombinant Anti-MAP2K1IP1 Mab (HOM-19393)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MAP2K1IP1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MAP2K1IP1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK) are protein kinases that are specific to the amino acids, serine, threonine, and tyrosine. MAPKs belong to the CMGC (CDK/MAPK/GSK3/CLK) kinase group.
- protein binding;
- LAMTOR3; late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor, MAPK and MTOR activator 3; MAP2K1IP1, MAPK scaffold protein 1 , MAPKSP1, mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 1 interacting protein 1; ragulator complex protein LAMTOR3; MAPBP; MEK partner 1; MP1; Ragulator3; MEK binding partner 1; MAPK scaffold protein 1; mitogen-activated protein kinase scaffold protein 1; late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor and MAPK and MTOR activator 3; mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1 interacting protein 1; MAPKSP1; PRO0633; MAP2K1IP1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.