Recombinant Anti-MC4R Mab (HOM-19394)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MC4R Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MC4R.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Melanocortin receptor 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MC4R gene. It encodes the MC4 protein, a G-protein coupled receptor that binds α-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH). In murine models MC4 receptors have been found to be involved in feeding behaviour, the regulation of metabolism, sexual behaviour, and male erectile function.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; melanocortin receptor activity; melanocyte-stimulating hormone receptor activity; neuropeptide binding; peptide hormone binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- MC4R; melanocortin 4 receptor; melanocortin receptor 4; MC4-R; MGC126851; MGC138197;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.