Recombinant Anti-MDL-1 Mab (HOM-19395)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MDL-1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MDL-1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Myeloid DAP12-associating lectin (MDL)-1 is a cell surface receptor involved in the activation of myeloid cells
- binding; sugar binding; viral receptor activity;
- CLEC5A; C-type lectin domain family 5, member A; C type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 5 , CLECSF5; C-type lectin domain family 5 member A; MDL 1; C-type lectin superfamily member 5; myeloid DAP12-associating lectin 1; myeloid DAP12-associating lectin-1; C-type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate-recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 5; MDL1; MDL-1; CLECSF5; MGC138304;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.