Recombinant Anti-MICA Mab (HOM-19398)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MICA Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MICA.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- MHC class I molecules are one of two primary classes of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules (the other being MHC class II) and are found on nearly every nucleated cell of the body. Their function is to display fragments of proteins from within the cell to T cells; healthy cells will be ignored, while cells containing foreign proteins will be attacked by the immune system. Because MHC class I molecules present peptides derived from cytosolic proteins, the pathway of MHC class I presentation is often called the cytosolic or endogenous pathway.
- NOT beta-2-microglobulin binding; natural killer cell lectin-like receptor binding;
- MICA; MHC class I polypeptide-related sequence A; PERB11.1; HLA class I antigen; stress inducible class I homolog; MHC class I chain-related protein A; MIC-A; FLJ36918; FLJ60820; MGC21250; MGC111087;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.