Recombinant Anti-MTM1 Mab (HOM-19402)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MTM1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MTM1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Myotubularin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MTM1 gene. This gene is a member of a gene family that encodes tyrosine phosphatases. Myotubularin is required for muscle cell differentiation and mutations in this gene have been identified as being responsible for X-linked myotubular myopathy.
- hydrolase activity; intermediate filament binding; phosphatidylinositol binding; phosphatidylinositol-3, 5-bisphosphate 3-phosphatase activity; phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphatase activity; phosphoprotein phosphatase activity; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- MTM1; myotubularin 1; myotubular myopathy 1; myotubularin; CNM; MTMX; XLMTM;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.