Recombinant Anti-MUC1 Mab (HOM-19281)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human MUC1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human MUC1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Episialin, a carcinoma-associated mucin, is generated by a polymorphic gene encoding splice variants with alternative amino termini.
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity;
- MUC1; mucin 1, cell surface associated; mucin 1, transmembrane , PUM; mucin-1; CD227; PEM; episialin; DF3 antigen; H23 antigen; krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen; EMA; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.