Recombinant Anti-NTB-A Mab (HOM-19413)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human NTB-A Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human NTB-A.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- NTB-A, a new activating receptor in T cells that regulates autoimmune disease.
- receptor activity;
- SLAMF6; SLAM family member 6; CD352; KALI; KALIb; Ly108; NTB A; NTBA; SF2000; NTBA receptor; NK-T-B-antigen; activating NK receptor; natural killer-, T- and B-cell antigen; NTB-A; FLJ50657; MGC104953;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.