Recombinant Anti-Nectin-2 Mab (HOM-19406)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Nectin-2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Nectin-2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Nectins and Nectin-like molecules (Necl) are families of cellular adhesion molecules involved in Ca2+-independent cellular adhesion. Nectins are ubiquitously expressed and have adhesive roles in a wide range of tissues such as the adherens junction of epithelia or the chemical synapse of the neuronal tissue.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; coreceptor activity; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- PVRL2; poliovirus receptor-related 2 (herpesvirus entry mediator B); HVEB; poliovirus receptor-related protein 2; CD112; PRR2; PVRR2; nectin-2; poliovirus receptor-like 2; herpesvirus entry protein B;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.