Recombinant Anti-Nesfatin-1 Mab (HOM-19407)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Nesfatin-1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Nesfatin-1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Nesfatin-1 is a neuropeptide produced in the hypothalamus of mammals. It participates in the regulation of hunger and fat storage. Increased nesfatin-1 in the hypothalamus contributes to diminished hunger, a 'sense of fullness', and a potential loss of body fat and weight.
- DNA binding; calcium ion binding; protein binding;
- NUCB2; nucleobindin 2; nucleobindin-2; NEFA; nucleobinding 2; DNA-binding protein NEFA; gastric cancer antigen Zg4;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.