Recombinant Anti-OSCAR Mab (HOM-19416)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human OSCAR Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human OSCAR.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor is a protein that in humans is encoded by the OSCAR gene. Osteoclasts are multinucleated cells that resorb bone and are essential for bone homeostasis. This gene encodes an osteoclast-associated receptor (OSCAR), which is a member of the leukocyte receptor complex (LRC) protein family that plays critical roles in the regulation of both innate and adaptive immune responses. Different from the other LRC members, OSCAR expression is detected specifically in preosteoclasts or mature osteoclasts. OSCAR may be an important bone-specific regulator of osteoclast differentiation. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- receptor activity;
- OSCAR; osteoclast associated, immunoglobulin-like receptor; osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor; PIgR-3; hOSCAR; poly-Ig receptor 3; osteoclast-associated receptor; polymeric immunoglobulin receptor 3; osteoclast associated receptor OSCAR-S1; osteoclast associated receptor OSCAR-S2; PIGR3; MGC33613;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.