Recombinant Anti-P2X7 Mab (HOM-19420)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human P2X7 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human P2X7.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- P2X receptors are a family of cation-permeable ligand gated ion channels that open in response to the binding of extracellular adenosine 5'-triphosphate (ATP). They belong to a larger family of receptors known as the purinergic receptors. P2X receptors are present in a diverse array of organisms including humans, mouse, rat, rabbit, chicken, zebrafish, bullfrog, fluke, and amoeba.
- ATP binding; ATP binding; extracellular ATP-gated cation channel activity; ion channel activity; lipopolysaccharide binding; protein homodimerization activity; purinergic nucleotide receptor activity; receptor activity; receptor binding;
- P2RX7; purinergic receptor P2X, ligand-gated ion channel, 7; P2X purinoceptor 7; MGC20089; P2X7; ATP receptor; P2Z receptor; P2X7 receptor; purinergic receptor P2X7 variant A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.