Recombinant Anti-PCI Mab (HOM-19424)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PCI Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PCI.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Protein C inhibitor (PCI, SERPINA5) is a serine protease inhibitor (serpin) which limits the expression of protein C (an anticoagulant).
- acrosin binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; heparin binding; peptidase inhibitor activity; phosphatidylcholine binding; protease binding; retinoic acid binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- SERPINA5; serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; PCI, PLANH3, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha 1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; plasma serine protease inhibitor; PAI3; PROCI; serpin A5; plasminogen activator inhibitor 3; plasminogen activator inhibitor-3; acrosomal serine protease inhibitor; plasminogen activator inhibitor III; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 5; PCI; PAI-3; PLANH3;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.