Recombinant Anti-PDGFRA Mab (HOM-19285)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PDGFRA Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PDGFRA.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Fc fragment of IgA receptor (FCAR) also known as CD89 (Cluster of Differentiation 89), is a human gene. This gene is a member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily and encodes a receptor for the Fc region of IgA. The receptor is a transmembrane glycoprotein present on the surface of myeloid lineage cells such as neutrophils, monocytes, macrophages, and eosinophils, where it mediates immunologic responses to pathogens. It interacts with IgA-opsonized targets and triggers several immunologic defense processes, including phagocytosis, antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity, and stimulation of the release of inflammatory mediators. Alternative splicing of the transcript from this gene produces ten mRNA variants encoding different isoforms
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- PDGFRA; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha; CD140a; PDGFR2; PDGFR-alpha; PDGF-R-alpha; CD140a antigen; PDGFRA/BCR fusion; CD140 antigen-like family member A; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 2; alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; rearranged-in-hypereosinophilia-platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein; CD140A; PDGFR-2; RHEPDGFRA; MGC74795;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.