Recombinant Anti-PRL-1 Mab (HOM-19435)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PRL-1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PRL-1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- PRL-1 is a particularly interesting immediate-early gene because it is induced in mitogen-stimulated cells and regenerating liver but is constitutively expressed in insulin-treated rat H35 hepatoma cells, which otherwise show normal regulation of immediate-early genes. PRL-1 is expressed throughout the course of hepatic regeneration, and its expression is elevated in a number of tumor cell lines.
- hydrolase activity; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTP4A1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA, member 1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA 1; PRL 1; PTPCAAX1; PTP(CAAXI); protein-tyrosine phosphatase 4a1; Protein tyrosine phosphatase IVA1; protein tyrosine phosphatase type IVA protein 1; protein-tyrosine phosphatase of regenerating liver 1; HH72; PRL1; PRL-1; PTP(CAAX1); DKFZp779M0721;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.