Recombinant Anti-PROK2 Mab (HOM-19233)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PROK2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PROK2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Bv8 regulates myeloid-cell-dependent tumour angiogenesis
- G-protein coupled receptor binding;
- PROK2; prokineticin 2; prokineticin-2; BV8; KAL4; MIT1; PK2; protein Bv8 homolog;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.