Recombinant Anti-PTGER4 Mab (HOM-19279)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PTGER4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PTGER4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Prostaglandin E receptor 4 (EP4) is a prostaglandin receptor encoded by the PTGER4 gene in humans. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the G-protein coupled receptor family. This protein is one of four receptors identified for prostaglandin E2 (PGE2). This receptor can activate T-cell factor signaling. It has been shown to mediate PGE2 induced expression of early growth response 1 (EGR1), regulate the level and stability of cyclooxygenase-2 mRNA, and lead to the phosphorylation of glycogen synthase kinase-3. Knockout studies in mice suggest that this receptor may be involved in the neonatal adaptation of circulatory system, osteoporosis, as well as initiation of skin immune responses.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; prostaglandin E receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- PTGER4; prostaglandin E receptor 4 (subtype EP4); prostaglandin E2 receptor EP4 subtype; EP4; prostanoid EP4 receptor; PGE receptor EP4 subtype; PGE receptor, EP4 subtype; PGE2 receptor EP4 subtype; EP4R; MGC126583;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.