Recombinant Anti-PTPRB Mab (HOM-19442)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PTPRB Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PTPRB.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase beta is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PTPRB gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to be signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle, and oncogenic transformation. This PTP contains an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane segment and one intracytoplasmic catalytic domain, thus belongs to receptor type PTP. The extracellular region of this PTP is composed of multiple fibronectin type_III repeats, which was shown to interact with neuronal receptor and cell adhesion molecules, such as contactin and tenascin C. This protein was also found to interact with sodium channels, and thus may regulate sodium channels by altering tyrosine phosphorylation status. The functions of the interaction partners of this protein implicate the roles of this PTP in cell adhesion, neurite growth, and neuronal differentiation.
- hydrolase activity; protein binding; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- PTPRB; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, B; PTPB; receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase beta; VE-PTP; vascular endothelial protein tyrosine phosphatase; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, beta polypeptide; HPTPB; VEPTP; HPTP-BETA; R-PTP-BETA; FLJ44133; MGC59935; MGC142023; DKFZp686E2262; DKFZp686H15164;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.