Recombinant Anti-PirB Mab (HOM-19429)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human PirB Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human PirB.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- LILRB3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily B (with TM and ITIM domains), member 3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 3; CD85a; HL9; ILT5; LIR 3; LIR3; immunoglobulin-like transcript 5; monocyte inhibitory receptor HL9; CD85 antigen-like family member A; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 3; PIRB; CD85A; ILT-5; LIR-3; MGC138403;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.