Recombinant Anti-RG1 Mab (HOM-19446)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human RG1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human RG1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Ginsenosides or panaxosides are a class of steroid glycosides, and triterpene saponins, found exclusively in the plant genus Panax (ginseng).
Ginsenosides have been the target of research, as they are viewed as the active compounds behind the claims of ginseng's efficacy. Because ginsenosides appear to affect multiple pathways, their effects are complex and difficult to isolate.
- PPP1R3A; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 3A; PPP1R3, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 3A , protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 3A (glycogen and sarcoplasmic reticulum binding subunit, skeletal muscle); protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 3A; glycogen associated regulatory subunit of protein phosphatase 1; GM; protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit GM; RG1; serine /threonine specific protein phosphatase; protein phosphatase type-1 glycogen targeting subunit; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 3A; protein phosphatase 1 glycogen-associated regulatory subunit; protein phosphatase 1 glycogen- associated regulatory subunit; glycogen-associated regulatory subunit of protein phosphatase-1; glycogen and sarcoplasmic reticulum binding subunit, skeletal muscle; type-1 protein phosphatase skeletal muscle glycogen targeting subunit; PP1G; PPP1R3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.