Recombinant Anti-RHOB Mab (HOM-19448)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human RHOB Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human RHOB.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Ras homolog gene family, member B, also known as RHOB, is a protein which in humans is encoded by the RHOB gene.
- GDP binding; GTP binding; GTPase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding;
- RHOB; ras homolog family member B; ARH6, ARHB, ras homolog gene family, member B; rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoB; MST081; oncogene RHO H6; RhoB; RHOH6; h6; rho cDNA clone 6; Aplysia RAS-related homolog 6; ras homolog gene family, member B; ARH6; ARHB; MSTP081;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.