Recombinant Anti-RSPO3 Mab (HOM-19449)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human RSPO3 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human RSPO3.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- R-Spondin 3 (RSPO3, Roof plate-specific Spondin 3), also called cysteine-rich and single thrombospondin domain containing-1 (Cristin 1), is an ~31 kDa secreted protein that shares ~40% aa identity with the other three R-Spondin family members.
- frizzled binding; heparin binding; receptor binding;
- RSPO3; R-spondin 3; R spondin 3 homolog (Xenopus laevis) , thrombospondin, type I, domain containing 2 , THSD2; R-spondin-3; FLJ14440; R-spondin 3 homolog; roof plate-specific spondin-3; protein with TSP type-1 repeat; thrombospondin, type I, domain containing 2; thrombospondin type-1 domain-containing protein 2; PWTSR; THSD2; CRISTIN1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.