Recombinant Anti-S100B Mab (HOM-19453)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human S100B Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human S100B.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- S100 calcium binding protein B or S100B is a protein of the S-100 protein family. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation. S100 genes include at least 13 members which are located as a cluster on chromosome 1q21; however, this gene is located at 21q22.3.
- RAGE receptor binding; S100 beta binding; calcium ion binding; calcium-dependent protein binding; identical protein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; tau protein binding; zinc ion binding;
- S100B; S100 calcium binding protein B; S100 calcium binding protein, beta (neural); protein S100-B; S100beta; S-100 protein subunit beta; S-100 calcium-binding protein, beta chain; S100 calcium-binding protein, beta (neural); NEF; S100; S100-B;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.