Recombinant Anti-SEMA3A Mab (HOM-19456)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human SEMA3A Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human SEMA3A.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Semaphorin-3A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SEMA3A gene.
- chemorepellent activity; receptor activity;
- SEMA3A; sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), short basic domain, secreted, (semaphorin) 3A; SEMAD; semaphorin-3A; coll 1; Hsema I; sema III; SEMA1; SemD; collapsin 1; semaphorin D; semaphorin L; semaphorin III; SEMAL; coll-1; Hsema-I; SEMAIII; Hsema-III; MGC133243;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.