Recombinant Anti-SEMA4B Mab (HOM-19457)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human SEMA4B Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human SEMA4B.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Semaphorins are a class of secreted and membrane proteins that act as axonal growth cone guidance molecules. They primarily act as short-range inhibitory signals and signal through multimeric receptor complexes. They are usually cues to deflect axons from inappropriate regions, especially important in neural system development. The major class of proteins that act as their receptors are called plexins. The main receptors for semaphorins are plexins, which have established roles in regulating Rho-family GTPases. Recent work shows that plexins can also influence R-Ras, which, in turn, can regulate integrins. Such regulation is probably a common feature of semaphorin signalling and contributes substantially to our understanding of semaphorin biology.
Every semaphorin is characterised by the expression of a specific region of about 500 amino acids called the sema domain.
- receptor activity;
- SEMA4B; sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmembrane domain (TM) and short cytoplasmic domain, (semaphorin) 4B; SEMAC; semaphorin-4B; KIAA1745; MGC131831; SemC; sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmembrane domain (TM) and short cytoplasmic domain, 4B;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.