Recombinant Anti-STK4 Mab (HOM-19466)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human STK4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human STK4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Stress-activated, pro-apoptotic kinase which, following caspase-cleavage, enters the nucleus and induces chromatin condensation followed by internucleosomal DNA fragmentation. Key component of the Hippo signaling pathway which plays a pivotal role in organ size control and tumor suppression by restricting proliferation and promoting apoptosis. The core of this pathway is composed of a kinase cascade wherein STK3/MST2 and STK4/MST1, in complex with its regulatory protein SAV1, phosphorylates and activates LATS1/2 in complex with its regulatory protein MOB1, which in turn phosphorylates and inactivates YAP1 oncoprotein and WWTR1/TAZ. Phosphorylation of YAP1 by LATS2 inhibits its translocation into the nucleus to regulate cellular genes important for cell proliferation, cell death, and cell migration. STK3/MST2 and STK4/MST1 are required to repress proliferation of mature hepatocytes, to prevent activation of facultative adult liver stem cells (oval cells), and to inhibit tumor formation By similarity. Phosphorylates 'Ser-14' of histone H2B (H2BS14ph) during apoptosis. Phosphorylates FOXO3 upon oxidative stress, which results in its nuclear translocation and cell death initiation. Phosphorylates MOBKL1A, MOBKL1B and RASSF2. Phosphorylates TNNI3 (cardiac Tn-I) and alters its binding affinity to TNNC1 (cardiac Tn-C) and TNNT2 (cardiac Tn-T). Phosphorylates FOXO1 on 'Ser-212' and regulates its activation and stimulates transcription of PMAIP1 in a FOXO1-dependent manner. Phosphorylates SIRT1 and inhibits SIRT1-mediated p53/TP53 deacetylation, thereby promoting p53/TP53 dependent transcription and apoptosis upon DNA damage. Acts as an inhibitor of PKB/AKT1. Phosphorylates AR on 'Ser-650' and suppresses its activity by intersecting with PKB/AKT1 signaling and antagonizing formation of AR-chromatin complexes.
- ATP binding; identical protein binding; magnesium ion binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein dimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein serine/threonine kinase activator activity; protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transcription factor binding;
- STK4; serine/threonine kinase 4; serine/threonine-protein kinase 4; kinase responsive to stress 2; KRS2; mammalian sterile 20 like 1; MST1; yeast Ste20 like; YSK3; MST-1; STE20-like kinase MST1; mammalian sterile 20-like 1; mammalian STE20-like protein kinase 1; serine/threonine-protein kinase Krs-2; dJ211D12.2 (serine/threonine kinase 4 (MST1, KRS2)); DKFZp686A2068;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.