Recombinant Anti-TR6 Mab (HOM-19487)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human TR6 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human TR6.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- A tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR), or death receptor, is a trimeric cytokine receptor that binds tumor necrosis factors (TNF). The receptor cooperates with an adaptor protein (such as TRADD, TRAF, RIP), which is important in determining the outcome of the response (e.g. apoptosis, inflammation).
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF6B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6b, decoy; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6B; DcR3; DCR3; M68; TR6; decoy receptor 3; decoy receptor for Fas ligand; M68E; DJ583P15.1.1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.