Recombinant Anti-Tenascin C Mab (HOM-19475)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Tenascin C Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Tenascin C.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Tenascin C (TN-C) is a glycoprotein that in humans is encoded by the TNC gene. It is expressed in the extracellular matrix of various tissues during development, disease or injury, and in restricted neurogenic areas of the central nervous system. Tenascin-C is the founding member of the gene family (Tenascin). In the embryo it is made by migrating cells like the neural crest; it is also abundant in developing tendons, bone and cartilage.
- binding; receptor binding; syndecan binding;
- TNC; tenascin C; hexabrachion (tenascin C, cytotactin) , HXB; tenascin; hexabrachion (tenascin); MGC167029; TN; GP 150-225; cytotactin; neuronectin; myotendinous antigen; tenascin-C isoform 14/AD1/16; glioma-associated-extracellular matrix antigen; GP; JI; HXB; GMEM; TN-C; 150-225;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.