Recombinant Anti-Tnk1 Mab (HOM-19486)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Tnk1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Tnk1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the tyrosine protein kinase family. Tyrosine protein kinases are important regulators of intracellular signal transduction pathways, mediating cellular proliferation, survival, and development. This gene is highly expressed in fetal tissues and at lower levels in few adult tissues, thus may function in signaling pathways utilized broadly during fetal development, and more selectively in adult tissues. It plays a negative regulatory role in the Ras-Raf1-MAPK pathway, and knockout mice have been shown to develop spontaneous tumors, suggesting a role as a tumor suppressor gene. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011]
- ATP binding; non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; signal transducer activity;
- TNK1; tyrosine kinase, non-receptor, 1; non-receptor tyrosine-protein kinase TNK1; CD38 negative kinase 1; MGC46193;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.