Recombinant Anti-Troponin I Mab (HOM-19489)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Troponin I Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Troponin I.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Troponin I is a part of the troponin complex. It binds to actin in thin myofilaments to hold the actin-tropomyosin complex in place. Because of it, myosin cannot bind actin in relaxed muscle. When calcium binds to the Troponin C it causes conformational changes which lead to dislocation of troponin I and finally tropomyosin leaves the binding site for myosin on actin leading to contraction of muscle. The letter I is given due to its inhibitory character.
- actin binding; calcium channel inhibitor activity; calcium-dependent protein binding; protein binding; protein domain specific binding; protein kinase binding; troponin C binding; troponin T binding;
- TNNI3; troponin I type 3 (cardiac); troponin I, cardiac; troponin I, cardiac muscle; CMH7; TNNC1; RCM1; cTnI; CMD2A; CMD1FF; MGC116817;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.