Recombinant Anti-VEGFR-3 Mab (HOM-19498)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human VEGFR-3 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human VEGFR-3.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- VEGF receptors are receptors for vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). There are three main subtypes of VEGFR, numbered 1, 2 and 3. Also, they may be membrane-bound (mbVEGFR) or soluble (sVEGFR), depending on alternative splicing.
- ATP binding; growth factor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- FLT4; fms-related tyrosine kinase 4; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3; PCL; VEGFR3; FLT-4; VEGFR-3; soluble VEGFR3 variant 1; soluble VEGFR3 variant 2; soluble VEGFR3 variant 3; fms-like tyrosine kinase 4; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4; FLT41; LMPH1A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.