Recombinant Anti-VLA-2 Mab (HOM-19499)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human VLA-2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human VLA-2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Alpha2beta1 integrin is the major collagen-binding integrin expressed on human Th17 cells.
- collagen binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA2; integrin, alpha 2 (CD49B, alpha 2 subunit of VLA-2 receptor); CD49B; integrin alpha-2; CD49b; integrin alpha 2; collagen receptor; VLA-2 subunit alpha; platelet antigen Br; platelet glycoprotein Ia; platelet glycoprotein GPIa; CD49 antigen-like family member B; platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia; very late activation protein 2 receptor, alpha-2 subunit; BR; GPIa; VLA-2; VLAA2; BDPLT9;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.