Recombinant Anti-XCR1 Mab (HOM-19501)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human XCR1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human XCR1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The "C" sub-family of chemokine receptors contains only one member: XCR1, the receptor for XCL1 and XCL2 (or lymphotactin-1 and -2).
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; chemokine receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- XCR1; chemokine (C motif) receptor 1; CCXCR1, chemokine (C motif) XC receptor 1 , GPR5; chemokine XC receptor 1; lymphotactin receptor; XC chemokine receptor 1; G protein-coupled receptor 5; G-protein coupled receptor 5; chemokine (C motif) XC receptor 1; GPR5; CCXCR1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.