Recombinant Anti-melanotransferrin Mab (HOM-19396)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human melanotransferrin Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human melanotransferrin.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Melanotransferrin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MFI2 gene. MFI2 has also recently been designated CD228 (cluster of differentiation 228).
- ferric iron binding; iron ion binding; metal ion binding; protein binding;
- MFI2; antigen p97 (melanoma associated) identified; melanotransferrin; CD228; FLJ38863; MAP97; membrane bound transferrin like protein; MGC4856; MTF1; membrane-bound transferrin-like protein; melanoma-associated antigen p97, isoform 2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.