Recombinant Anti-tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase Mab (HOM-19491)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The YARS gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase. This enzyme is found in all cells, where it plays an important role in the production (synthesis) of proteins. During protein synthesis, building blocks (amino acids) are connected together in a specific order, creating the chain of amino acids that makes up the protein. Tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase plays a role in adding the amino acid tyrosine at the proper place in a protein's chain of amino acids.
- ATP binding; interleukin-8 receptor binding; ligase activity; nucleotide binding; signal transducer activity; tRNA binding; tyrosine-tRNA ligase activity;
- YARS; tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase; tyrosine--tRNA ligase, cytoplasmic; tyrosine tRNA ligase 1; cytoplasmic; tyrRS; YRS; YTS; tyrosyl--tRNA ligase; tyrosine tRNA ligase 1, cytoplasmic; tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase, cytoplasmic; TYRRS; CMTDIC;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.