Recombinant Anti-zcytor17 Mab (HOM-19503)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human zcytor17 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human zcytor17.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- cytokine binding; cytokine receptor activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transcription coactivator activity;
- IL31RA; interleukin 31 receptor A; interleukin-31 receptor subunit alpha; CRL; CRL3; GLM R; Glmr; IL 31RA; zcytoR17; IL-31R subunit alpha; cytokine receptor-like 3; class I cytokine receptor; IL-31 receptor subunit alpha; gp130-like monocyte receptor; soluble type I cytokine receptor CRL3; GPL; GLMR; GLM-R; PLCA2; hGLM-R; IL-31RA; PRO21384; MGC125346;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.