Recombinant Human C-Fragment of Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain 9, His tagged (CRP0854)
|Recombinant Human C-Fragment of Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain 9, His tagged
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human C-Fragment of Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain 9 produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 25 KDa.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Liquid. In Tris-HCl Buffer (pH 7.4).
- Antigen Description
- Myosin interacts with actin in muscle and nonmuscle cells. Myosin molecules consist of two major regions: tails and heads. C-fragment is myosin tails domain. C-fragment of nonmuscle myosin heavy chain 9 is expressed in E. coli.
- ATP binding, ATPase activity, actin binding, actin filament binding, actin-dependent ATPase activity, calmodulin binding, microfilament motor activity, motor activity, nucleotide binding, protein anchor, protein homodimerization activity.
- RP1-68O2.1; DFNA17; EPSTS; FTNS; MGC104539; MHA; NMHC-II-A; NMMHCA; NMMHC-IIA; OTTHUMP00000028706; Myosin-9; Cellular myosin heavy chain, type A; Myosin heavy chain 9; Myosin heavy chain, non-muscle Iia; Non-muscle myosin heavy chain Iia; Non-muscle myosin heavy chain-A; deafness, autosomal dominant 17; myosin, heavy chain 9, non-muscle; myosin, heavy polypeptide 9, non-muscle; non-muscle myosin heavy chain; non-muscle myosin heavy polypeptide 9; nonmuscle myosin heavy chain II-A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.