Recombinant Human Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A (CRP08131)
|Recombinant Human Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 156 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 16.5 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuP16 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1a5e.Available structures: 1a5e, 1bi7, 1dc2, 2a5e
- Antigen Description
- Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors (CDKIs) are proteins that bind to and inhibit the activity of CDKs. Two major classes of CDK inhibitors have been identified. The p16 family (p15, p16, p18 and p19) binds to and inhibits the activities of CDK4 and CDK6. The p21 family (p21, p27, p28 and p57) can bind to broad range of CDK-cyclin complexes and inhibit their activities. CDKIs are capable of suppressing growth, and several lines of evidence strongly suggest that at least some CDKIs may be tumor suppressor proteins.
- DNA binding;NF-kappaB binding;cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitor activit y;protein binding;protein kinase binding; ubiquitin-protein ligase inhibitor activity.
- ARF; MLM; p14; p16; p19; CMM2; INK4; MTS1; TP16; CDK4I; CDKN2; INK4a; p14ARF; p16INK4; p16INK4a; cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (melanoma, p16, inhibits CDK4); CD2A2_HUMAN; Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A, isoform 4;p19ARF;MTS-1; p16-INK4;p16-INK4a; CDK4 inhibitor p16-INK4; Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A ;Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A, isoforms 1/2/3;Multiple tumor suppressor 1 ;cell cycle negative regulator beta;cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A; cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p16.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.