Recombinant Human Interleukin-12 (CRP08147)
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-12
- Product Overview
- Approximately75 kDa, a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 506 amino acids.
- Endotoxin level is less than 1 EU/μg.
- Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- The lyophilized is stable for 3 months at room temperature, can be stored for 2 years at 4℃, but best stored at -20℃. Reconstituted IL-12 should be stored in working aliquots at -20℃.
- Centrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 1ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4℃ for 1 day or -20℃ for future use.
Crystal structure of human IL-12 .FromPDB1F45 .
- Antigen Description
- Inerleukin-12 (IL-12), as a potent factor, plays an important role in the networks of immune system. It is a multifunctional cytokine, the properties of which bridge innate and adaptive immunity, acting as a key regulator of cell-mediated immune responses through the induction of T helper 1differentiation. By promoting IFN-γ production, proliferation, and cytolytic activity of natural killer and T cells, IL-12 induces cellular immunity. IL-12 not only can facilitate the maturation of antigen presenting cells (APC), especially for dendritic cells (DC), but also can be the third signal to change properties of CD8 T cells and increase generation of effector and memory cells. Treatment with IL-12 can inhibit bacterial, virus and intracellular parasites, produce an effect of anti-tumor, and enhance autoimmunity. RhIL-12 is a heterodimeric cytokine composed of covalently disulfide linked a light chain of p35 (P35, IL-12α) and a heavy chain of p40 (P40, IL-12β) with PI 4.5-5.5. Specifically, the heavy chain (P40) is consisted of 306 amino acids, while the light chain (P35) compounds 197 amino acids.
- Contributes to cytokine activity; interleukin-12 beta subunit binding; interleukin-12 receptor binding; interleukin-27 binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity.
- CLMF; CLMF2; IL-12B; NKSF; NKSF2; OTTHUMP00000160820; CLMF p40;Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit ; IL-12 subunit p40;IL12, subunit p40; NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2 ; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40 ; interleukin 12, p40 ; interleukin 12B ;interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic; lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) ; interleukin-12 beta chain ;natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit ; natural killer cell stimulatory factor-2.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.