Recombinant Human Interleukin-8(3-79) (CRP0823)
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-8(3-79)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human IL-8 (3-79) produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 77 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8904 Dalton.
- rHuIL-8 /77 is fully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 as determined by its chemotaxis of hCXCR-2 transfected mouse BaF/3 cells is less than 2 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 5.0 x 105IU/ mg.
- Less than 0.1ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) determined by LAL test.
- >95% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Lyophilized rHuIL-8 /77 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18oC. Upon reconstitution rHuIL-8 /77 should be stored at 4oC between 2-7 days and for future use below -18oC. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuIL-8 /77 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1IL8.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-8 (IL-8) belongs to the neutrophil-specific CXC family of chemokines. It is one of the initial cytokines released from a variety of cell types, including T cells, endothelial cells and fibroblasts, in response to an inflammatory stimulus and acts by recruiting neutrophils, T-cells and basophils to the site of inflammation. Elevated Interleukin-8 levels are associated with the onset of a variety of disease states.
- chemokine activity; interleukin-8 receptor binding; protein binding
- 3-10C, AMCF-I, CXCL8, GCP-1, Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor, MDNCF, T-cell chemotactic factor, Neutrophil-activating protein 1, NAP-1, Protein 3-10C, Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1, Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide, MONAP, Emoctakin, K60, NAF, LECT, LUCT, LYNAP, SCYB8, TSG-1, b-ENAP;GCP1; IL-8; NAP1; C-X-C motif chemokine 8;Interleukin-8 precursor ;beta-thromboglobulin-like protein; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8;lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor ;small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.