Recombinant Human Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-2 /CCL8 (CRP08114)
|Recombinant Human Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-2 /CCL8
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human MCP-2/CCL8 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 76 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.9 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human peripheral blood monocytes using a concentration range of 10.0 -100.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuMCP-2/CCL8 as determined by LAL method.
- >96% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation isstable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- MCP-2 and MCP-3 are two recently identified monocyte chemotactic proteins produced by human MG-63 osteosarcoma cells. Both MCP-2 and MCP-3 are members of the C-C family of chemokines and share 62% and 71% amino acid sequence identity, respectively, with MCP-1. MCP-3 also shares 58% amino acid identity with MCP-2. Similarly to other C-C chemokines, all three MCP proteins are monocyte chemoattractants. In addition, the threeMCPs can chemoattract activated NK cells as well as CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes. All three cytokines have also been shown to attract eosinophils and induce histamine secretion from basophils.
- chemokine activity;heparin binding;signal transducer activity.
- HC14;MCP2;MCP-2;SCYA8;SCYA10; C-C motif chemokine 8 precursor; Monocyte chemoattractant protein 2; Monocyte chemotactic protein2; Small-inducible cytokine A8; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 8; small inducible cytokine A8; small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 8 (monocyte chemotactic protein 2); CCL8_HUMAN.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.