Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 ( EGF-like domain) (CRP0883)
|Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 ( EGF-like domain)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 ( EGF-like domain) produced in E. coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 61 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 7,005 Da.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. The activity measured by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of human MCF-7 cells grown under serum-free conditions corresponding to a specific activity of 1.2 x 104 Units/mg.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuNRG-1 as determined by LAL method.
- >96% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom.Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1e4s.
- Antigen Description
- Neuregulin is a signaling protein for ErbB2/ErbB4 receptor heterodimers on the cardiac muscle cells, playing an important role in heart structure and function through inducing ErbB2/ErbB4 receptor phosphorylation and cardiomyocyte differentiation. Research on molecular level discovered that recombinant neuregulin could make disturbed myocardial cell structure into order and strengthen the connection between myocardial cells by intercalated discs re-organization.
- growth factor activity. receptor tyrosine kinase binding. molecular_function. ErbB-3 class receptor binding. transcription cofactor activity. transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GGF;HGL;HRG;NDF;ARIA;GGF2;HRG1;HRGA; SMDF; Neuregulin-1; sensory and motor neuron-derived factor isoform; Pro-neuregulin-1; membrane-bound isoform precursor; neu differentiation factor; neuregulin 1; sensory and motor neuron derived factor; Pro-NRG1; glial growth factor; heregulin; alpha (45kD, ERBB2 p185-activator)
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.