Recombinant Human Tissue Factor (rh-sTF) (CRP0861)
|Recombinant Human Tissue Factor (rh-sTF)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Soluble Tissue Factor produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of 25.624 Da.
- The activity is similar as that of full-length tissue factor using clotting assay.
- less than 10EU/mg as determined by LAL method
- ≥95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- At 4℃ for 6 months and -80℃ for 2 years
PDB rendering based on 1ahw.
- Antigen Description
- Tissue factor is a cell-surface protein of endothelial cells and monocytes involved in coagulation and inflammation. It is the primary cellular initiator of coagulation cascade, and functions as receptor and cofactor for coagulation Factor VII and VIIa. Soluble human tissue factor with a histidine-tagged extracelullar domain is expressed in E. coli.
- CD142; TF; TFAD; TFA; Thromboplastin; CD142 antigen; Coagulation factor III; Tissue factor precursor; coagulation factor III (thromboplastin, tissue factor); tissue factor,TF_HUMAN.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.