Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 7(His6-tagged) (CRP08135)
|Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 7(His6-tagged)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 7 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 162 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 18.9 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuUbcH7 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1c4z.Available structures: 1c4z, 1fbv
- Antigen Description
- Human Ubquitin Conjugating Enzyme 7 (UbcH7) is a class I enzyme which functions in the stress response and the control of transcription factors. The enzyme is ubiquitously expressed with high levels of expression seen in adult muscle. UbcH7 mediates the selective degradation of short-lived and abnormal proteins and is highly homologous to UbcH5. It has been demonstrated to participate in the ubiquitinylation of p53, c-Fos and NF-κB. UbcH7 is one of two E2s (UbcH5 being the other) with which HECT domain proteins interact with UbcH7 being able to efficiently substitute for UbcH5 in E6-AP-dependent ubiquitinylation.
- enzyme binding; ligase activity; small conjugating protein ligase activity; ubiquitin-protein ligase activity.
- E2-F1; L-UBC; UBCH7; UbcM4; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2L 3; UB2L3_HUMAN; EC18.104.22.168; Ubiquitin-protein ligase L3;Ubiquitin carrier protein L3; UBCE7; ubiquitin carrier protein; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2L3; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBCH7; ubiquitin-protein ligase.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.