Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 9 (His6-tagged) (CRP08136)
|Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 9 (His6-tagged)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzyme 9 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 171 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 19.5 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuUbc9 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1a3s.Available structures: 1a3s, 1kps, 1u9a, 1u9b, 1z5s2grn,2gro,2grp,2grq,2grr,2o25,2pe6
- Antigen Description
- Human Ubquitin Conjugating Enzyme 9 (Ubc9) is a member of the E2 family and is specific for the conjugation of SUMO to a variety of target proteins. SUMO conjugation to target proteins is mediated by a different, but analogous, pathway to ubiquitinylation. This E2 is unusual in that it interacts directly with protein substrates that are modified by sumolyation, and may play a role in substrate recognition. Ubc9 can mediate the conjugation of SUMO-1 to a variety of proteins including RanGAP1, IκBα, and PML without the requirement of an E3 ligase.
- HLH domain binding;ligase activity;protein binding; small conjugating protein ligase activity.
- P18; UBC9; C358B7.1; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I (UBC9 homolog, yeast); ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I (homologous to yeast UBC9); UBC9_HUMAN; SUMO-conjugating enzyme UBC9; EC 6.3.2.-; SUMO-protein ligase; Ubiquitin-protein ligase I; Ubiquitin carrier protein I; Ubiquitin carrier protein 9; UBE2I;UBCE9; Ubiquitin-protein ligase I; ubiquitin carrier protein; ubiquitin conjugating enzyme 9; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UbcE2A; ubiquitin-like protein SUMO-1 conjugating enzyme.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.