Recombinant Human Vascular endothelial growth factor 165 (CRP08101)
|Recombinant Human Vascular endothelial growth factor 165
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human VEGF165 produced in E.coli is a 38.2 kDa disulfide-linked homodimeric protein consisting of two 165 amino acid polypeptide chains.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) using a concentration range of 1.0-8.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuVEGF165 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1bj1.
- Antigen Description
- VEGF is a potent growth and angiogenic cytokine. It stimulates proliferation and survival of endothelial cells, and promotes angiogenesis and vascular permeability. Expressed in vascularized tissues, VEGF plays a prominent role in normal and pathological angiogenesis. Substantial evidence implicates VEGF in the induction of tumor metastasis and intra-ocular neovascular syndromes. VEGF signals through the three receptors; fms-like tyrosine kinase (flt-1), KDR gene product (the murine homolog of KDR is the flk-1 gene product) and the flt4 gene product.
- cell surface binding;extracellular matrix binding;growth factor activity;growth factor activity;heparin binding;platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding;protein binding;protein homodimerization activity;vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding.
- VPF; VEGF; VEGF-A; VEGFA;MGC70609; VEGFA_HUMAN; Vascular permeability factor; Vegf120; Vegf164; Vegf188; vascular endothelial growth factor A; MGC70609; Vascular endothelial growth factor A precursor; Vascular permeability factor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.