Recombinant Sperm Whale Apo-Myoglobin (CRP0852)
|Recombinant Sperm Whale Apo-Myoglobin
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Sperm whale apo-Myoglobin produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 17 KDa.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Liquid. In 30 mM Acetic Acid.
Model of helical domains in myoglobin.
- Antigen Description
- Apo-myoglobin contains no heme groups that facilitate the transport of molecular oxygen by combining with molecular oxygen to form oxymyoglobins. Sperm whale apo-myoglobin is expressed in E. coli.
- heme binding, iron ion binding, metal ion binding, oxygen binding, oxygen transporter activity.
- MGC13548; PVALB; Myoglobin; myoglobin
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.