Recombinant Sperm Whale Myoglobin (CRP0851)
|Recombinant Sperm Whale Myoglobin
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Sperm whale myoglobin produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 17 KDa.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Liquid. In PBS Buffer.
Model of helical domains in myoglobin.
- Antigen Description
- Myoglobin contains an intracellular heme that facilitates the transport of molecular oxygen by combining with molecular oxygen to form oxymyoglobins. Measurement of myoglobin levels is useful in the diagnosis of skeletal and cardiac muscle damage. Sperm whale myoglobin is expressed in E. coli.
- heme binding, iron ion binding, metal ion binding, oxygen binding, oxygen transporter activity.
- MGC13548; PVALB; Myoglobin; myoglobin
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.