Recombinant Yeast Sup 35 (NM) (CRP0859)
|Recombinant Yeast Sup 35 (NM)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Yeast Sup35 (NM) produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 28 KDa.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Liquid. In Tris-HCl Buffer, 8 M Urea (pH 7.4).
- Antigen Description
- Sup35 (NM) is the fragment of yeast prion protein Sup35. It can form fibrils both in vitro and in vivo. It is a good model for prion studies. Recombinant Sup35 (NM) is expressed in E. coli.
- GTP binding. nucleotide binding. GTPase activity. translation release factor activity
- Sup35p; YDR172W; GST1; PNM2; SAL3; SUF12; SUP2; SUP36; YD9395.05; ERF2; ERF-3; eRF3a; 551G9.2; Translation release factor 3; Polypeptide release factor 3; Omnipotent suppressor protein 2; G1 to S phase transition protein 1; G1 to S phase transition 1; G1 to S phase transition protein 1 homolog; GTP-binding protein GST1- HS.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.